Thursday, October 05, 2006

Naked in Death ~ J. D. Robb

I have long been a fan of Nora Roberts work, but had yet to read anything she penned under the name J. D. Robb. I have chosen to start this series at the beginning, and read it in order until I get to the most recently published novel. This is a Futuristic Crime Drama, and I really enjoyed it, I only had the crime half figured out before it was revealed, which is a rarity for me, and something very few other than Ms. Roberts ever manage. It was not totally engrossing as some of her books are, I was able to set it down and go about life without HAVING to come right back, but it still had the draw that I wanted to keep going and see what would happen next. The story was well told and had enough plot twists to keep you intrigued without totally confusing you. It was also entertaining enough that I am definitely reading the next in the series, Glory in Death, and I have read a few that were so bad I never picked up what came next.

No comments: