Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Several new ones...

I finally got Nora Robert's Red Lily, and was able to finish off the Garden Trilogy, it was really good, and highly enjoyable. I also finished Kathleen Eagle's Night Falls Like Silk, it was a sequel to another of hers that I had really enjoyed. I also got Jude Deveraux's First Impressions and Carolina Isle, unfortunately, that is the order I read them in, not realizing that Carolina Isle takes place before First Impressions, not that it really makes a difference.. Only a couple of characters in common, and it really gives nothing away. I did really enjoy both of them, took me only a few hours to finish each. Now I just have to wait for more of my Wish List to become available!!
In the mean time I have read Johanna Lindsey's Ly-San-Ter series... It is one of my old favorites. Maybe I will pick up the Narnia series next... And hope it can grab my interest.

No comments: