Friday, November 11, 2005

Busy Busy life

eeeks, since moving I have been BUSY, done lots of reading though. I managed to read a bunch of Nora Robert's I hadn't read yet, including the first two in the Garden Series, and all of the McKade series. I also got in Julie Garwood's Slow Burn, and Diana Gabaldon's A Breath of Snow and Ashes, I LOVED that one.. And was more than a little depressed that the series is now over.. I also read Elizabeth Lowell's Always Time to Die and Christopher Paolini's Eragon series (or at least those that are out so far) and I really enjoyed that, it reminded me very closely of a cross between Anne McCaffrey's Pern series and Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar Series. I am currently almost done with Anne McCaffrey's Freedom series, it is one of my faves too.

No comments: