Saturday, August 13, 2005

More Authors

Some more of my favorite authors are Dean Koontz, can't wait for the new one in November, it is supposed to be more on Odd Thomas; Mercedes Lackey, Love her Valdamar series; Julie Garwood; Johanna Lindsey; Jude Deveraux; Catherine Coulter, totally hooked on her FBI series; Elizabeth Lowell, she has a couple of really good series too; Dick Francis; Tony Hillerman, I wait impatiently for more of his; JK Rowling, Yes, I am another hooked on Harry Potter; L. M. Montgomery; Laura Ingalls Wilder; Lois Duncan; Diana Gabaldon, her Outlander series is just so engrossing; Janet Evanovich, the Stephanie Plum series is just SO funny. As you can see I have quiet eclectic reading taste, unfortunatly, there is very little non-fiction that catches my interest as easily.

No comments: