Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Valley of Silence ~ Nora Roberts

This is the third and final book in the Circle Trilogy. In this book the finial battle between Man and the vampires takes place in Gaell. The circle of six humans that have spent 3 months gathering and training themselves and their army to battle the vampires finally faces the day they have been preparing for. A very interesting story, with, of course, an underlying romance. A new tale ( at least to me) , not a reworking of some old theme that has been reworked to be retold for the millionth time. I really enjoyed this one. It took me a little while to get into it, I think partly cause It had been a bit since I read the first two, and I had read so much in between, I just wasn't in the mood for this to start. Hmm... What to read next?

No comments: